Last update: April 11, 2018
- Any questions, comments or complaints that you might have should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact information;
- Responses to surveys;
- Campaign data;
- Communications sent to us by you;
- Device information like operating system and hardware type, numbers or codes that are unique to your particular device, device information, default device language, and app usage information;
- Any other information you submit to OnCar when choosing to participate in various activities on the Service.
Use of Private Information
- We use your private information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, including but not limited to the following:
- Providing you with our products and services;
- Processing and responding to enquiries;
- Personalizing your use of the service; and
- Enforcing the legal terms that govern your use of the Service;
- We may use your contact information to contact you about:
- Newsletters and information for which you have signed up; and
- Administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes to the Service or for customer service purposes).
- We use your information to improve the quality and design of our Service and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services.
- We may anonymize or aggregate your personal information for business purposes, including for reporting and research. Such anonymized and/or aggregated data does not personally identify you.
- OnCar also reserves the right to disclose private information that OnCar believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability or harm, to investigate and respond to third-party claims or allegations, to respond to court orders or official requests, to protect the security or integrity of our Service, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of OnCar, our users, our customers, or others.
- In the event that OnCar is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditor’s rights generally, or other change of control, there may be a disclosure of your private information to another entity related to such event.
- We are committed to protecting the security of your private information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your private information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- Whilst neither we, nor any other organization, can guarantee the security of information processed online, we do have appropriate security measures in place to protect your private information. For example, we store the private information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited.
- To further protect your privacy and security, we reserve the right to take reasonable steps (such as requesting your password) to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections.
- Additionally, you should ensure your password is kept secret at all times. You will be responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information.
Changes and Updates